What To Watch In Netflix

Zoe Cade, Staff

If you don’t know the wonders of Netflix, you either live under a rock or are from Mars.

The beautiful Website gives you access to hundreds of movies and shows.

Here’s some of the top things on Netflix right now:

1. American Crime Story: The People v. OJ Simpson

If you enjoy shows about murder and mystery, this is the show for you. This show is based on the murder trial of OJ Simpson. It only has one season but it’s absolutely amazing. YOU decide if he is innocent or guilty.

2. Bates Motel

Another show about murder and mystery. Norma Bates and her son Norman leave their home after Norma’s husband is killed in a freak accident. They find themselves opening a motel and in a world of dark trouble when Norman starts to act very strange.

3. The 100

After Earth cannot sustain life anymore, humans move to a Spaceship in space called the Ark. After many years on the Ark, the leader sends law-breaking children to Earth to see if it can sustain life once again. The show follows the lives of the children on Earth.

4. 10 Things I Hate About You

This classic movie follows the lives of two high school sisters. Popular girl, Bianca is forbidden to date until her older, anti-dating sister, Kat, finds a boyfriend. Boys try to woo the two sisters, but who will melt Kat’s cold heart? (why Heath Ledger, of course!)

5.  The Office

This show. Memes were born and raised here. The small company that sells paper has a wide variety of people working there. This show follows the lives and funny mishaps that the office workers experience every day. It’s also a party with Michael Scott.

6. Colonia

Two words. Emma Watson. In this film she is caught in between a rock and a hard place. Her boyfriend is part of a rebellion in Chile and is taken to a prison camp. In attempt to free him, she joins the camp voluntarily and she endures the horrors of the camp first hand. Viewer discretion is advised.

7. The Crown

8. Stranger Things

If you haven’t heard of this show, you must be insane. Four friends were riding home on their bikes one evening when suddenly, one goes missing. A new girl comes along but she’s not normal. She has powers. Can she help find Will?

9. Finding Dory

Many of us have been waiting for this movie since Finding Nemo came out. Dory’s adventure to find her family comes to life in this movie and she makes lifelong friends along the way. Plus, Becky is an iconic character in this movie. #BeckyWithTheGoodHair

10. The Bee Movie

How can I end this list without the iconic Bee Movie? Barry Benson is a busy working bee but when he leaves the hive and sees how honey is used, he plans to exploit the honey business and bring justice to the bees, but at what price will justice come?

Enjoy your Netflix Binge!